2017 has been a big year for Out There:
- We grew from a one-woman show, to a team of three;
- We started producing the podcast twice as often;
- We won the gold medal at PRNDI (a national organization of radio producers) for best independently produced podcast nation-wide;
- We increased our listenership more than seven-fold;
- We signed on our first sponsors.
Needless to say, it's been an exciting ride. And we're even more excited about the year ahead.
On this episode, we preview some of the stories we have in the works, share feedback from you (our listeners), and introduce you to the people behind the scenes at Out There.
We also offer a vision for the future. We talk about what we want to build with Out There, what kind of company we hope to become, and how you fit into that picture.
Also, because it's Giving Tuesday, we're asking for your help in supporting Out There. Support comes in all different forms -- whether it's making a donation, writing us a review on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts, recommending the show to others, or buying Out There swag (which, by the way, is 20% off today; listen to the episode for the discount code!)
We are continually humbled by the kind words and generous contributions we receive from listeners, and we can't thank you enough for your support. Here's to many wonderful years to come!